BlueCat Screenplay Competition's Late Deadline Approaching

Creative Screenwriting

Dec 9, 2022, 3:59:41 AM12/9/22
to studionort...@gmail.com
Over $18K Awarded!
A Message From Our Trusted Partner
Final Chance to Submit and Receive Written Script Analysis---->

BlueCat Screenplay Competition

Late Deadline:

Sunday, December 11th

For 25 years, the BlueCat Screenplay Competition has sought to discover and develop the storyteller.

When you submit to BlueCat, you’re guaranteed a complete read of your script, as we provide a written analysis of your submission at no extra fee.

Our Winners and Finalists often find valuable connections

within the industry, which help them begin professional careers (see below).

In addition, our cash awards total $18,500!

Please send your feature screenplay, tv pilot and short film script when you’re ready—-we look forward to reading your work!

SUBMIT NOW

BLUECAT ALUMNI

Amy Wang (UTA/Kaplan/Perrone) writing CRAZY RICH ASIANS 2.

Ben Phillipe (Mosaic) Emmy nomInee for ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING.

Kimi Howl Lee (WME/Kaplan/Perrone) Writer/producer of SUGAR for Hulu.

Aaron Guzikowski (Verve/Adam Kolbrenner) Creator of RAISED BY WOLVES, HBO MAX.

Ana Lily Amirpour (CAA) Upcoming CLIFFHANGER, starring Jason Momoa.

Twitter  Facebook  Instagram  Youtube
Facebook
Twitter
Copyright © 2022 CreativeScreenwriting.com, All rights reserved.
Fulton Ave - Sherman Oaks, California - 91423