Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brigid O'Neill Music!

no leída,
31 may 2023, 6:12:5631/5/23
a studionort...@gmail.com
A Limited Ticket intimate show and a special discount
Brigid O'Neill - The Truth & Other Stories

Hello there!

I've lots of exciting shows coming up, but I wanted to give you the news about these two before before anyone else!

Next Friday on 9th June I have been invited to play a special, intimate, one-off concert in a Spy Pond Music Space - a Photography & Art Studio in Newcastle Co Down. I will be joined by Nick Scott and Cian McGrory. Tickets are very limited and are not on sale just yet - I wanted to let you know about it first. There will be songs; there will be wine; there will be tapas; there will be art. What's not to like?!  Tickets are only £12 and can be reserved by contacting John at Spy Pond Studio on 07718 306311.

SECONDLY.....I'm coming to Derry City with the band!!  AND... I would like to offer you exclusively a discount code for the show, presented by the wonderful Lūminare and Music Capital Promotion. It's on Thursday 21st September in the really great music venue that is Sandino's and you can get your tickets for it HERE.  Use the Discount Code 20OFF at checkout - but use it quickly as it will expire within a few days!
Click HERE to book you tickets now, and enter the code 20OFF for your EXCLUSIVE Discount! (Available for a limited time only)

I hope to be coming your way soon as I have LOTS MORE shows coming up in different locations and I can't wait to get out and about and meet you!

I had a busy May - just full of highlights - so I put a few pics together below for you!!

  • The Ghostlight Sessions, Balor Arts with Matt Evans and Cian McGrory
  • Live music broadcast on BBC Radio Ulster's Lynette Fay Show  from the Balmoral Show with Nick Scott and Cian McGrory Listen Here
  • A soul-feeding, beautiful intimate gig at Fealty's Back Bar Sessions in Bangor hosted by the inimitable and so very talented Stephen McCartney.
  • An in-depth interview about the new album by Culture Crush NI Read it here
  • Great craic, chat and a performance on Highland Radio Monday Night Sessions Paul McDevitt and Jimmy Stafford, accompanied by Cian

Enjoy June with all its stunning hawthorn blossoms!! Listen to great music and keep supporting the live stuff and perhaps I'll see you for a glass of red and some tapas in beautiful Newcastle ? or Derry later in the year?!

Much love,

Brigid X

The Truth & Other Stories:
"An absolutely fantastic piece of musical work"
Brian Lally, RTÉ Radio 1

The Truth & Other Stories

"The voice is pure and true, the vibe of deep felt love and collaboration is warm and the songs simply unforgettable. There are some gorgeous tales of hard won wisdom and battle worn beauty to be unfolded across these eleven tracks. Real life journeys told with real compassion and wrapped up in blankets of rich roots music born in both Ireland and Nashville."
Ralph McLean - BBC Radio Ulster
Brigid O'Neill - The Truth & Other Stories - Order on Bandcamp
Buy Now
www.brigidoneill.com
Spotify
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
Website
Copyright © 2023 Brigid O'Neill, All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Brigid O'Neill Music · 57 · Brigid O'Neill Music, Co. Down BT8 8BW · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Brigid O'Neill Music!

no leída,
1 jun 2023, 17:21:581/6/23