how NOT to introduce your characters

1 view

Bang2write

Mar 4, 2024, 2:56:19 AMMar 4
to Stu Dio

Introducing characters in your story Go take a look at your script or novel ... how do you introduce your characters the FIRST time we meet them? Wh

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 13.28.28

Introducing characters in your story

Go take a look at your script or novel ... how do you introduce your characters the FIRST time we meet them?

Whether I'm reading spec scripts or unpublished novels, I find writers' character introductions frequently go disastrously awry.

I know that may be hard to believe ... after all, you likely LOVE your characters, they're your babies.

So get over to the main B2W site for the new article, Top 5 Mistakes Writers Make With Character Introductions today.

This is because the first time someone meets your characters, you need to ensure they're introduced the 'write' way ... but what that means can depend. So perhaps it's easier for me to describe what NOT to do!

To read the article, you know the drill Bangers: CLICK HERE or hit the big button below. Enjoy!

DYK? Bang2write is now on TikTok!

If you like writing tips and fun in-between watching videos of ear wax removal (seriously, why can't I stop watching those??) then FOLLOW ME AS B2W over there too!

See you there,

Lucy V xxx

PS. Are you looking for a mentor in your pocket?? Then come join me in B2W Academy! If you want to know more, REPLY to this email or PM me on TikTok and I will gladly chat about B2W Academy with you.

23

Find out more on character introductions on B2W today

©2024 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe