Let’s talk about mental health in film, TV, and cinema

1 view

Alex Pumfrey

Jun 23, 2022, 2:54:57 PM6/23/22
to studionort...@gmail.com
 51% of respondents recently said that culture and values are having a negative impact on mental health
email-banner-pink
LinkedIn - Individual - Diana - MUAH

Hi there,

The Film and TV Charity’s 2019 Looking Glass research uncovered a mental health emergency in the industry, which had its roots in working conditions, culture, and a lack of support capability.

Every two years we re-run the research with our partners Brightpurpose to evaluate changes and access support needed.

A troubling finding was that 51% of respondents recently said that culture and values are having a negative impact on mental health compared with 29% in 2019. Only 10% of respondents agree that our film and TV industry is a mentally healthy place to work.

Our latest report, Looking Glass 2021 established our baseline metrics for the start of what is hoped will be the industry’s long-term change.

Download the 2021 Looking Glass Report Here

Now, we are asking for further support.

The Looking Glass Survey 2022 is live, and you have until the 18th of July to make a difference to the mental health of the film, TV and cinema community.

It doesn’t take long to complete the survey and by doing so, you are helping us to understand what’s needed to make our industry a happy, healthy place to work.

Best wishes,

Alex Pumfrey

CEO
Film and TV Charity

The Film And TV Charity, 22 Golden Square, London, United Kingdom W1F 9AD, United Kingdom

Unsubscribe Manage preferences