Young Audiences Supporting Foodbanks - Oct/Nov Screenings

Cinemagic

Sep 28, 2022, 11:06:13 AM9/28/22
to studionort...@gmail.com
Young Audiences Supporting Foodbanks - Oct/Nov Screenings
Young Audiences Supporting Foodbanks - Oct/Nov Screenings
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:
Young Audiences Supporting Foodbanks - Festival Screening Programme Oct/Nov '22
We have partnered with the Trussell Trust and local Foodbanks to host a series of film screenings in venues throughout Northern Ireland where audiences, rather than paying for a regular ticket to gain entry to the film screening, are invited to donate an essential item/food item needed by local Foodbanks to support the local community.
*Please note customers will still need to book and reserve tickets via the festival box-office - BOOK TICKETS HERE
THE MAGIC RETURNS ...
WATCH THE 2022 CINEMAGIC FESTIVAL TRAILER
Twitter Facebook Instagram LinkedIn YouTube
Cinemagic | 49 Botanic Avenue | Belfast BT7 1JL
Tel: 028 9031 1900 | Fax: 028 9031 9709 | in...@cinemagic.org.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.