Re: #Casting M+F 30-45yo + female 60+ for unpaid #Cork #ShortFilm ST RITAS

Paul Batt Batt

Jun 24, 2022, 1:05:50 PM6/24/22
to Studio NI
Hi guys, thanks for your interest in St Rita's.

St Rita's will be a 15 minute short film telling the story of Dollie who has dementia but thinks it's a change of medication that is causing her memory loss.

This all happens at the start of the Covid pandemic and her family decide to put her in a nursing home. The family dont make the decision lightly but Dollie has flooded her home twice and has been walking around country roads in the middle of the night.

Dollie, still believing there is nothing wrong and dosen't want to stay in the nursing home devises a plan to escape.
With the help of an old friend she meets in the home, the great escape is put in place.

This is where things go wrong.

Needed to apply.
Recent picture from shoulders up.
Age 50 + Male and female.
3 day + 1 evening shoot.
Based close to Cork.
Not paid sorry but will be working with award winning film industry people.
Food provided.

Subject St Rita's.

Regards,
Paul Batt.

On Fri 24 Jun 2022, 5:30 PM Studio NI, <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Paul,
We are a registered charity for promoting arts and culture in your area for free.
Please send information about this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to thousands of interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100