Your Invitation: A path to partnership: supporting expectations of work in cultural sectors

CCSkills

Jun 2, 2023, 4:59:55 AM6/2/23
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Join our online lunch-time event, Thurs 15th June. Looking at how education & the cultural sector might better support realistic expectations of work.
Join our online event
A path to partnership: supporting expectations of work in cultural sectors.

Join us for this lunch time discussion on how education and the cultural sector might better support realistic expectations of work.

Thursday 15th June, 12.30- 1.45pm.

How can we build mutual understanding between education and the creative and cultural sector to better manage and support realistic expectations of the world of work in these industries?

Join us when we'll be discussing this and many related questions at our next virtual panel chaired by Elizabeth Crump - UK Strategic Lead at ‘What Next?’ and former Co-Director of the Cultural Learning Alliance.

Our panellists include:

Christine Whitton, Music Teacher and community co-ordinator based in Moray, Scotland

Melissa Wong, Director of Programmes at Arts Emergency

Prof. Jane Harris, Professor of Research and Innovation at London College of Fashion, UAL.

We’d also love you to put your own questions to our panel. You can do this during the event as well as by emailing communi...@ccskills.org.uk in advance.

At Creative and Cultural Skills, we want to see a fair and skilled cultural sector, that’s why we exist. Our collaboration with employers means we understand what they need, and our regular research means we stay up to date. We’re helping to inform the future of work in our field - not just for economic growth but for social impact too - and because it makes good sense.

Find out more about our work by visiting our website or join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Access: All events will provide Zoom automated transcription in English. We will also provide British Sign Language interpretation. Any other access requirements can be made in the booking form and we'll do our very best to accommodate these.

BOOK NOW!
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Creating a fair and skilled cultural sector | Speaking up for change

You have received this email by signing up to our website. We will bring you news, stories and campaign updates from the creative and cultural industries. If you want to opt out of receiving this, you can unsubscribe at any time.

Creative and Cultural Industries Ltd is registered in England as Charity no. 1105974 and Company no. 05122855.​

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

This email was sent to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Creative & Cultural Skills · Creative & Cultural Skills · High House Production Park · Purfleet, Essex RM19 1AS · United Kingdom