A major new exhibition, Sarah Pierce: Scene of the Myth, is now open at IMMA

1 view

I M M A

Mar 24, 2023, 6:01:08 AM3/24/23
to Stu
Book Now, Admission Free
View this email in your browser

Sarah Pierce: Scene of the Myth
Book Now

Now open a major solo exhibition by Sarah Pierce

24 Mar — 03 Sept
Main Galleries

IMMA is excited to present Sarah Pierce: Scene of the Myth, a major solo exhibition by Sarah Pierce, guest curated by Rike Frank and the European Kunsthalle. The expansive exhibition consists of performances, videos, large-scale installations, and archives.

Sarah Pierce lives in Dublin and relocated to Ireland from the US in 2000. Born out of sticky relationships between the narratives we reproduce and those we wish to leave behind, Scene of the Myth asks what it means to gather, reflect, and act in community.

Follow our social media channels to check in on our daily activity on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter

Admission is free and tickets are available at the link below.
Book Now
Find Out More
IMAGE Sarah Pierce / Lost Illusions / Illusion perdues 2014, video still

Additional Events

Lunchtime Curator Talk
Gallery tour of Scene of the Myth
with curator Rachael Gilbourne

21 April / 13.15
Meeting Point, IMMA Reception
Drop-in Admission Free

Donations big and small are gratefully accepted and are vital for the development of IMMA's ambitious programmes. If you would like to support us, you can make a donation by clicking the button below. Thank you.

Forward to Friend
Copyright © 2018 Irish Museum of Modern Art,
All rights reserved. Unsubscribe / Update Lists