What's On at QFT: 5 - 11 Jul

Queen's Film Theatre

Jul 2, 2024, 7:32:08 AM (18 hours ago) Jul 2
to studionort...@gmail.com
The Sparrow, Rose and more
͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌
View Online
 WHAT'S ON | MEMBERSHIP
Queen's Film Theatre Weekly
Hi Stu,
Films from Ireland, Denmark, the UK, the USA and also someone's very strange mind (we're looking at you Hundreds of Beavers).
New This Week
FROM FRI 5 JUL
The Sparrow
Wild teen Kevin Coyle grapples with guilt over a deadly secret. As his world unravels and consequences mount, Kevin is pushed to confront the truth in a heart-wrenching climax that will change him forever.
Book Now

Watch the Trailer
FROM FRI 5 JUL
Rose
Niels Arden Oplev (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) teams up with Scandi screen star, The Killing’s Sofie Gråbøl, for his most personal film to date. A story of two sisters, one of them schizophrenic, it’s based on his own family history and is full of feeling.
Book Now
Kinds of Kindness will screen with subtitles for D/deaf and hard of hearing audiences on Sun 7 Jul at 2.30pm.

FRI 5 JUL, 6PM
Strike: An Uncivil War + Q&A
Daniel Gordon’s (Hillsborough) feature documentary Strike: An Uncivil War tells the story of the Battle of Orgreave, the most violent confrontation between Miners and Police during the 1984/85 Miners’ Strike in Great Britain. The screening will be followed by an in-person Q&A with director Daniel Gordon, hosted by academic and author, Phil Scraton.
Book for Q&A

Find Out More
Limited Screenings
Book Now
Network
Sidney Lumet's masterpiece returns in a 4K restoration. A television network cynically exploits a deranged former anchor's ravings and revelations about the news media for its own profit, but finds that his message may be difficult to control.

Book Now
Hundreds of Beavers
A drunken applejack salesman must go from zero to hero and become North America's greatest fur trapper by defeating hundreds of beavers. "As visionary as any indie in many a moon, and a dam site (ahem) more fun." Los Angeles Times

Book Now
QFT Late: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
What if you could just forget that ex? We mean completely. Michel Gondry takes Charlie Kaufman's script and delivers one of our favourite films of the noughties about breakups, breakdowns and breakthroughs.
FRI 5 JUL, 10.30AM
Baby Pictures: Wilding
Baby Pictures is our regular Friday morning film slot exclusively for carers with little ones aged twelve months and under. This week nature takes the wheel, in the hope rewilding saves a failing, four-hundred-year-old estate.
Book Now
Still Showing
Book Now
Kinds of Kindness

Book Now
Wilding

Book Now
The Bikeriders
Queen's Film Theatre is supported by
Queen's University Belfast
BFI
Follow Us
facebook
twitter
instagram
Privacy policy|Unsubscribe
This email is sent by Queen’s Film Theatre as a result of you signing up to be a QFT member.
Your details will not be passed on to any other companies. For further information visit www.queensfilmtheatre.com.
Queen’s Film Theatre, 20 University Square, Belfast, BT7 1PA. Phonenumber:028 9097 1097Email:qftma...@qub.ac.uk