2023 TV Pilot Contest | 1-Hour & ½-Hour

1 view

Shore Scripts

Feb 1, 2023, 9:49:06 AM2/1/23
to Studio-ni_org

THE TV PILOT CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!

The TV Pilot Contest is for writers who are looking to get staffed on shows and have their original pilots picked up by production companies.

As a direct result of our TV Pilot Contest, past winners and finalists have gained representation and gone on to write for shows on Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Universal, Syfy, Fox, Sony, SkyTV, Peacock, and others. We accept pilots for 1-Hour and ½-Hour TV Pilots for series of all kinds, including web series, limited series, and anthology shows.

THIS SEASON

We will be awarding a $2,500 cash prize to each of the two Grand Prize Winners (1-Hour and 1/2-Hour), and a $1,000 cash prize to each of the two 2nd Placed Winners (1-hour and 1/2-hour).

Plus, Both the 1-Hour and 1/2-Hour TV Pilot Grand Prize Winners will get on a call with SEAN CHARLES, Development & Production Manager at AMC Networks, to discuss their winning scripts.

The Winners and Top 10 Finalists (both 1-Hour and 1/2-Hour) will have their pilot scripts circulated to our Industry Roster of 300+ managers, agents, and production companies which includes The Gotham Group, Radical Media, Bellevue, Verve, Grandview LA, Sugar23, FilmNation, Elation, Wildcard, and many more!

ENTER YOUR TV PILOT