Re: #casting M+F v/o artists for #NorthernIreland Irish language animated series SUMMER 2024

Mallory Holt

Jul 2, 2024, 5:21:24 AM (20 hours ago) Jul 2
to Studio NI
Thank you for your response, and for the offer to disseminate this casting call!

Attached to this email is a .pdf with information on the roles available and sample scripts, as well as my contact information.

Many thanks again for your offer!

Kind regards,

Mallory

On Tue, Jul 2, 2024 at 9:20 AM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mallory,
We are a registered charity that promotes the arts in your area for free.
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to thousands of interested parties on our social media platforms.

We also have a free smart-phone app you can download.
It's a contact app, people post announcements on it and you can get back to them if you are interested.
It's on the Google Play Store, as "Studio_NI"
The app is at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.studio_ni.app
Thanks!

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Mallory Holt / Production Assistant and Sound Engineer
Notifications and disclaimer:
This message is for its intended addressee only. It may contain information of a confidential or legally privileged nature which should not be disclosed. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and all copies immediately. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. All attachments have been scanned for viruses. However, Score Draw Media cannot accept liability for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of virus infection.

Notifications and disclaimer:
This message is for its intended addressee only. It may contain information of a confidential or legally privileged nature which should not be disclosed. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and all copies immediately. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. All attachments have been scanned for viruses. However, Score Draw Media Limited cannot accept liability for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of virus infection. Score Draw Media LTD is a private limited liability company (number NI688332) registered in Northern Ireland.

Casting Call - Irish Language Animation (1).pdf