Daily digest for Bath Flash Fiction Award, on 24th June 2022

1 view

Bath Flash Fiction Award

Jun 24, 2022, 2:24:15 AM6/24/22
to studionort...@gmail.com
Site logo image Jude posted: "Congratulations to all the authors who have made our Award short list.Author names are yet to be announced, so while it is fine to share that you are on the short list, we do ask that you do not identify yourself with your particular fiction at this stage" Bath Flash Fiction Award

June 2022 Short List

Jude

Jun 23

Congratulations to all the authors who have made our Award short list. Author names are yet to be announced, so while it is fine to share that you are on the short list, we do ask that you do not identify yourself with your particular fiction at this stage. Read more of this post

Read more of this post

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Bath Flash Fiction Award.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

https://www.bathflashfictionaward.com/2022/06/june-2022-short-list/