Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Dublin Theatre Festival

não lida,
9 de dez. de 2022, 11:30:2309/12/2022
para studionort...@gmail.com

Hi Stu,

We hope you are having a festive December. We wanted to share news of productions that premiered as part of the festival, including two Irish companies that are taking on NYC.

Heaven

Fishamble are bringing Heaven to 59E59 Theater in New York as part of Origin Theatre Company’s 1st Irish Theatre Festival, from January 11-29 2023.

Heaven is set in County Offaly, during the weekend of a local wedding. Mairead and Mal are struggling to keep their marriage together. Perhaps attending a wedding will help, or it might raise questions that are difficult to answer.

Book here

Conversations After Sex

THISISPOPBABY are headed to the Irish Arts Center in NYC with Conversations After Sex from Feb 22 - Mar 11 2023.

Anchored by a tour-de-force performance by Kate Stanley Brennan, award-winning writer Mark O’Halloran and director Tom Creed reunite for this funny, tender and brutally honest new work which premiered in the festival in 2021.

Book here

How To Tell A Secret

You still have a chance to catch How To Tell A Secret at The Lighthouse Cinema next week.

The film is directed by Anna Rodgers and Shaun Dunne and just won Best Documentary at the London Irish Film Festival. The film features Robbie Lawlor and Veda and is based on the play Rapids that was part of the festival in 2017

Lighthouse Cinema website

Gift Ideas

Dublin Theatre Festival Gift Memberships and Gift Vouchers

Take the stress out of buying Christmas presents and give your loved ones an experience to remember while also supporting Irish theatre.

The perfect present, a Dublin Theatre Festival gift voucher gives your friends and family something to look forward to. Gift vouchers can be used to buy tickets to any event in our programme or to become a Friend of the Festival.

Becoming a Friend is one of the many ways that you can support the Festival. Friends enjoy free and discounted tickets, priority booking, year-round exclusive friends events and much more.

Shop Gift Vouchers & Memberships

Dirtgrain Irish Whiskey

Our friends and drink sponsor Blackwater Distillery have launched their first four single cask whiskies, Dirtgrain alongside a 64--age book, A Manifesto for Irish Whiskey by founder Peter Mulryan.

Drink Responsibly

Shop Dirtgrain

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor