Free online master class!

Jerry Jenkins

Sep 28, 2022, 8:29:21 AM9/28/22
to StudioNort...@googlemail.com

Hey, Stu,

Just recently, I invited you to the Stop Dreaming, Start Doing video workshop with Gabriela Pereira. Now, I want to share something more.

Next week, Gabriela is hosting a FREE master class event! On Monday, October 3rd at 1pm ET, she’ll tell you all about How to Survive and Succeed as a Writer and will then open a Q&A session, during which she’ll answer questions about writing, publishing, and all things book-related.

Many writers struggle to maintain momentum and get their books to the finish line. Writing survival (and success) has every bit as much to do with mindset and attitude as it does with talent.

One of the most effective ways to up your game is to understand yourself more fully.

That’s why I urge you to take advantage of Gabriela’s master class. She’s passionate about helping writers get words onto the page and stories into the world, and she knows exactly how to do just that. You’ll leave her session energized and inspired, with the tools you need to write more, better, and smarter.

At 19, I was a sports writer at a daily newspaper. But I really wanted a story in the Features section. So, I submitted one to the Managing Editor.

He compared my piece to a pile of dung.

I was devastated.

My boss — the Sports Editor — asked, “Did you have any misgivings about it?”

I mentioned several things I could have done differently.

“There you go. Anything you should have done is what you ought to do.”

I rewrote the story and submitted it again the next day.

The Managing Editor accepted it immediately.

I often use this story to illustrate the importance of good counsel. But it also highlights the importance of...

The right mindset.

I’d been crushed.

Humiliated.

But not defeated.

I didn’t quit.

I mustered the courage to try again. I wanted it that badly.

That’s why I believe success in writing can have as much to do with mindset as with talent.

I never dreamed I would go on to write more than 200 books or sell more than 73 million copies. Imagine where I’d be if I’d let that first rejection keep me from doing what I so longed to do.

How to Survive and Succeed as a Writer

Online Master Class: Monday, October 3rd @ 1pm ET

Are you ready to do this? Click this link and register with your email address to save your seat for this LIVE session. This is your chance to get answers to your writing-related questions from Gabriela herself!

Yours for better writing,

Jerry Jenkins

P.S. You’re going to find this master class amazing! Even if you can’t make it live, register so you get the replay (which will be available for only a short time!). Click here to claim your spot. I’m a proud affiliate and earn a commission if you purchase through my link, so I’m able to pass on extra, high-value bonuses to you at no additional cost.

P.P.S. I promote only writing trainers I can endorse 100%. You’re in good hands with Gabriela!

To unsubscribe from the Jerry Jenkins newsletter, click here. | [JJ-LIST-NEWSLETTER]

To unsubscribe from all future communications, click here: Unsubscribe

Leverage Creative Group, Inc. 41 Peabody St. Nashville, Tennessee 37210 United States