Time for a new B2W challenge!

1 view

Bang2write

Oct 5, 2022, 2:50:20 AM10/5/22
to Stu Dio

It's time for another B2W Challenge! So it's October, which means Halloween is around the corner! I know lots of Bangers LOVE the horror genre as mu

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 13.28.28

It's time for another B2W Challenge!

So it's October, which means Halloween is around the corner! I know lots of Bangers LOVE the horror genre as much as I do, so thought now would be a great time to launch a Horror logline challenge.

If you want to participate, here's what you need to do ...

1. Write a HORROR logline.

It can be for a short film or short story, a novel, a movie ... anything you like. You don't need to have a draft written. It can be high concept or character-led. All it needs to be is a compelling pitch for a horror story.

Need help to write a logline? Then CLICK HERE for a free cheat sheet and tips.

2. Post your logline in the B2W Secret Facebook group .

You need to do this by 6pm UK Time on Fri Oct 7th 2022. Make sure you hashtag it with #B2WChallenge2 so I don't miss it.

PLEASE NOTE - loglines sent to me via email or PM, or posted on Twitter, instagram, LinkedIn or on the B2W Facebook page will be disqualified. Please follow the submissions guidelines and put them in the B2W secret Fb group ONLY!

Not a member of the FB group yet?

Then join B2W on Teachable HERE or via the button below and you will get an automatic invite. (If you have already joined B2W on Teachable but didn't join the group, drop me a message or email and I'll send you the FB group link again.)

Why I'm doing a B2W Challenge

This challenge is designed to help you with your loglines and writing to a brief. I've purposefully made it a short turnaround to see what you can come up with on the fly like a producer might. Who knows, it might even inspire you to write the whole story!

I will be checking out ALL the loglines in the B2W Facebook secret group and giving my feedback in the threads, so you can see what DOES and DOESN'T work in a pitch. So don't miss your chance of getting FREE feedback for your logline from a professional script editor.

Also, ONE lucky winner will get a B2W 1:1 Zoom meeting with me to discuss your work in progress - either the first 10 pages of your screenplay or first chapter of your novel. (It doesn't have to be the horror project unless you want it to be). So don't miss out!!!

Good luck with the challenge!
Lucy V xxx

 B2WCHALLENGE 2

Join B2W on Teachable & enter the 2nd B2W logline challenge

©2022 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe