Is this product still alive?

Bruno Friedmann

Jun 4, 2013, 10:07:09 AM6/4/13
to studio-...@googlegroups.com
Nor this mailing list, nor the github source seems to have move forward.

So my question Is this still alive ?

Corey Carpenter

Jun 4, 2013, 1:16:14 PM6/4/13
to studio-...@googlegroups.com
I too was wondering what happened - everything looked so promising... then it just fizzled out.

Is there something better - what are others using instead?

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Bruno Friedmann <friedma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nor this mailing list, nor the github source seems to have move forward.

So my question Is this still alive ?

Any use, dissemination, distribution, posting on Internet bulletin boards, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained herein by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Use of this content for any other purpose is a violation of International Copyright Laws.

Yves Jacolin

Jun 4, 2013, 1:58:28 PM6/4/13
to studio-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Camptocamp stoped 2 years ago to fund r&d into studio. Unfortunatly even if we had good feedback with studio no one seems ready to funds its development.

Today, Studio is too far from MapServer release so it will be hard to continue development from Studio.

One more thing, even if I am working for Camptocamp this email is only my point of view ;)

Regards,

Y.

Bruno Friedmann

Jun 5, 2013, 3:22:49 AM6/5/13
to studio-...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday 04 June 2013 19.58:28 Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Camptocamp stoped 2 years ago to fund r&d into studio. Unfortunatly even if
> we had good feedback with studio no one seems ready to funds its
> development.
>
> Today, Studio is too far from MapServer release so it will be hard to
> continue development from Studio.
>
> One more thing, even if I am working for Camptocamp this email is only my
> point of view ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Y.

Thanks for sharing your point of view Yves.

--

Bruno Friedmann

openSUSE Member
GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227