Error install WSGI in Apache

Samuel Mesa

Mar 27, 2011, 9:59:49 AM3/27/11
to Studio, samue...@gmil.com
Hi, I followed the steps to install Studio [1]. In development mode
works correctly, but in the mode of production with WSGI and apache, I
get the following error:

Error - <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'utf8' codec can't
decode byte 0xed in position 2: invalid continuation byte, referer:
http://localhost/studio/

How can I correct the error above?

Thanks for your responses.

[1] http://camptocamp.github.com/Studio/installation_guide.html

fruitwerks

Mar 27, 2011, 11:00:38 AM3/27/11
to studio-...@googlegroups.com, Samuel Mesa, samue...@gmil.com
Do you get the same error when running through Pylons in Production mode?

Also providing some more of your log leading up to this error may be helpful.

Regards,

Corey
Any use, dissemination, distribution, posting on Internet bulletin boards, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained herein by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Use of this content for any other purpose is a violation of International Copyright Laws.

Samuel Mesa

Mar 27, 2011, 11:24:20 AM3/27/11
to Studio
Thanks fruitwerks. Right, in the development environment it works
properly, so do not report any error Pylons. In the production
environment with apache and mod_wsgi, trying to add a data source,
Apache reports the following from /var/log/apache2/error.log:

[Sun Mar 27 10:00:27 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Error -
<type'exceptions.RuntimeError'>: no datasource with id
(3dfa880a8e37bcc97ff8bbeb9aff7852), referer: http://localhost/studio/

[Sun Mar 27 10:00:28 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Error -
<type'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'utf8' codec can not decode
byte 0xA1 in position 1: invalid start byte, referer : http://localhost/studio/

Thus I can not see any of the layers from the datastore.

Sorry I have no great Experience with Pylons.

On Mar 27, 10:00 am, fruitwerks <fruitwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you get the same error when running through Pylons in Production mode?
>
> Also providing some more of your log leading up to this error may be
> helpful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Corey

Bruno Binet

Mar 28, 2011, 3:13:13 AM3/28/11
to studio-...@googlegroups.com, Samuel Mesa
This might be a problem with mapscript serialization.
Could you please post the complete traceback of this error?
Thanks.

--
Bruno Binet

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex

Mail : bruno...@camptocamp.com
http://www.camptocamp.com

samue...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2011, 6:44:25 AM4/2/11
to studio-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno. I'm sorry for my late reply, until recently that I generated the error logs in Studio with Apache and mod_wsgi.

I attached these logs in a compressed file.

Regards,

Samuel Mesa.

2011/3/28 Bruno Binet <bruno...@camptocamp.com>

--