Fwd: CCSU Students to Join Occupy Movement on Election Day

Maxwell Hellmann

Nov 7, 2011, 11:41:28 AM11/7/11
to occupywesleyan, students...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
A friend that from Occupy Hartford sent me this email.  He is organizing Connecticut Central State University's first General Assembly, which will be taking place tomorrow at 4 pm.  The meeting will include students, faculty, and staff from CCSU and hopefully many surrounding high schools and colleges as well.  As small group of students on campus are planning to protest their GA, so he has asked for Wesleyan students to show up in solidarity - and CCSU is only 15-20 minutes away!  The GA will be followed by a rally against the former Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who will be speaking at CCSU, because of his policies in support of war.  Please read more about the event below, and perhaps we can get a few people out there tomorrow!
-Maxwell