Fwd: [uslac] Meeting!

1 view

Paul Blasenheim

Nov 14, 2011, 12:04:38 AM11/14/11
to students...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, just wanted to quickly forward this message along from the United Student Labor Action Coalition, who are hosting a discussion on Monday about organizing more communication with ABM staff.  Any folks from this group who might be interested in continuing some of that work and dialogue, it would be delightful to have you there.

and hopefully we will convene another gathering soon, to keep the pressure up on our call to action!
-Paul