First Open Community Meeting

Isabelle A Gauthier

Nov 9, 2011, 11:45:57 AM11/9/11
to far...@lyris.wesleyan.edu, us...@lists.riseup.net, horizonta...@lists.riseup.net, students...@googlegroups.com

1

The University Organizing Center invites you to our first Open Community Meeting, a monthly forum about the Wesleyan community. This first meeting will be organized into two parts: a discussion portion that aims to start dialogue about resources and collaboration on campus, and a mixer portion where people can meet each other, enjoy a free Haveli dinner, and potentially think about working together in the future. We hope you join us for this meeting (as well as for future meetings), as we want to start a wider campus conversation with you.

Wednesday 11/16
5PM
200 Church