UPDATE

Virgil B/G Taylor

Nov 9, 2011, 10:31:56 PM11/9/11
to students...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay!

On Monday, Mike Whaley recieved the Call to Action with 365 signatures!

This is his response:

Hi Virgil,

I hope that you had a good weekend.  I received the copies of the “Call to Action” that you left at my office earlier today  I have forwarded the document and the signatures to John Meerts, VP for Finance and Facilities, who will work with his team on responding to the issues that are raised in the document.

All best,
Dean Mike

I feel that we should meet sometime next week and discuss next steps. I wanted to get other people's feeling about how we should move forward, bearing in mind the 3 week time frame we called for! Perhaps a visit to President Roth's office hours next monday is in order?

Thanks,

Virgil

Ryan G Katz

Nov 14, 2011, 12:41:25 PM11/14/11
to Virgil B/G Taylor, students...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Virgil for the update. I feel as if we should meet again soon so that we can get organized. I know that Wednesday night is not good for many as there is the event at 200 Church. How is Thursday night say around 8 PM? Or Friday afternoon say around 3 PM?

Please reply all so that we can get a sense of where everyone is at.

Best,
Ryan

Marjorie Dodson

Nov 14, 2011, 12:45:27 PM11/14/11
to Ryan G Katz, Virgil B/G Taylor, students...@googlegroups.com
Friday at 3 is best for me! Thursdays are toooooo bizzeeeee