Whaleygate

Virgil B/G Taylor

Dec 8, 2011, 4:51:43 PM12/8/11
to students...@googlegroups.com
Dean Mike Whaley just received this email from Marj and me:

Dean Whaley,

10 days ago you sent Marj and me an email saying that we would receive a response for John Meerts to the "Call to Action" in the following "day or two." We are now concerned about the lack of response, especially with the limited time before winter break. When Marj and I told the group about your email, members were pleasantly surprised and felt like this gesture represented a degree of respect from the administration -- we were being taken seriously.

However, the group has grown a bit concerned about the lack of communication in the past ten days. We were under the impression that we should have received the formal response a week ago. In light of this situation, if we do not get a response by Monday, December 12th, the group will reconvene and move forward as if no such response is coming.

Please let us know you've received this email, even if you do not yet have the response.

Sincerely,

Marj and Virgil

Regardless of whether or not the response comes, Marj and I would like to invite everyone to come to Exley Lobby on Monday 12/12 at 8:00pm to discuss further actions.

love,

Team M+V
B0E.gif