Donating food to local pantry

1 view

Ross M Levin

Nov 10, 2011, 11:43:20 PM11/10/11
to Students for Staff
Hey everyone,
Would everyone be all right with us donating the food we still have to
a local food pantry? Would anyone have a problem with it? Unless
there are any objections I think we'll take it over there sometime in
the next few days.

Ross

Marjorie Dodson

Nov 11, 2011, 12:55:01 AM11/11/11
to Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
Fine by me... I'm pretty sure the chilli we made is still sitting in the Butts fridge too :( Don't know if it's still good though. If someone lives in the butts, can they check on that and let me know?

I'll stop by in the next day or so regardless.

Ross

Nikolas Owens

Nov 11, 2011, 8:43:29 AM11/11/11
to Marjorie Dodson, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
Sounds good to me!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

Manon Lefevre

Nov 11, 2011, 11:13:03 AM11/11/11
to Nikolas Owens, Marjorie Dodson, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
Absolutely

Caitlin Palmer

Nov 11, 2011, 11:47:22 AM11/11/11
to Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
What about F&B?

Caitlin Palmer

Nov 11, 2011, 11:48:05 AM11/11/11
to Caitlin Palmer, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
Uh jk Fnb

Paul Blasenheim

Nov 11, 2011, 11:55:35 AM11/11/11
to Caitlin Palmer, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
I'll ask folks from Food not bombs, but theyre also on this list....?  I think most of that food doesnt end up being the type FnB uses, but who knows.  I know I would love to hear from Chelsea as well since she worked so hard on the food.  Chelsea did you have any other ideas?

thanks ross...
-paul
--
"Our aim is not to conquer our opponents.  We want to win over our adversaries so that they become our allies."
-Henry Spira

Chelsea A Goldsmith

Nov 11, 2011, 1:32:34 PM11/11/11
to Paul Blasenheim, Caitlin Palmer, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
I was actually going to send an email just like this- donating the surplus was the original intent of many of the major donors as well as the working group, so yes yes and yes please!

Mica Taliaferro

Nov 11, 2011, 2:19:51 PM11/11/11
to Chelsea A Goldsmith, Paul Blasenheim, Caitlin Palmer, Ross M Levin, Students for Staff
From Food Not Bombs,

We give away non perishables on a first come first serve basis. Amazing Grace is more regulated and organized. Either way they'll get to people who need them.

-Mica