Panel: Getting a job in academia

Zixuan Wang

Jul 15, 2022, 1:39:25 PM7/15/22
to Students@Systems
Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce a discussion panel (July 22, 3 PM - 4 PM PDT) on getting jobs in academia. We've invited five senior grad students as panelists to discuss their experience applying for an academic job.

If you are curious about the mysterious academic job application process, or are planning to go into the academic job market in the future, check out the event!

Please register for the live stream and you will receive the live stream link before the event:

To submit questions for the panel discussion, check out our event page:

609405B0-020F-4AB3-97D4-10A69E3066D9.jpeg