NEMO5 questions? Look here!

Verónica Vergara Larrea (SCC13 Science Lead)

Aug 29, 2013, 1:03:45 PM8/29/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

If you have any questions about NEMO5, please check out the nanoHUB NEMO5 Distribution Forum: https://nanohub.org/groups/nemo5distribution/forum
If you can't find what you are looking for, please feel free to post a new question.

By asking in the NEMO5 forum, you will be able to reach the entire NEMO5 development team and your question will be saved for other NEMO5 users.

Another resource that you want to keep an eye on is the wiki page in the NEMO5 distribution group: https://nanohub.org/groups/nemo5distribution/wiki

I will keep an eye on the forum and post links here in the SCC group to questions that are relevant.

Best,
Verónica

Neel Shah

Nov 15, 2013, 9:35:56 PM11/15/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Hello SCC Judging Team,

In terms of judging NEMO5, (reading from previous post by Emma), is it safe to assume that the given *.in will produce some output *.dat?

When judging outputs of different teams, judges will have *_ref.dat file (similar to the ones in regression tests) and teams will be judged based on that?

Will other output such as *.vtk, *.xyz, etc be also taken into account?
Or is the judging solely based on the examples of *_ref.dat files given?

Thank you!

Regards,
Neel Shah

Verónica Vergara Larrea (SCC13 Science Lead)

Nov 18, 2013, 11:55:26 AM11/18/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neel,

The instructions for NEMO5 will specify which of the output files should be submitted. Similar to the regression tests, we will use a *_ref.* file to compare it to the output file you will turn in.

You should also keep the rest of the output files, just in case the Judge requests additional information for your results.

Best,
Verónica