Rules Meeting at 1pm today, and phone number 857-342-CLUS

Daniel Kamalic (SCC13 Commodity Track Lead)

Nov 16, 2013, 9:00:04 AM11/16/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Hoping everyone is either in Denver or on their way to Denver now and ready to get to the Rules meeting at 1pm today. Remember, we will meet at the registration area in the first floor convention center lobby.

We have set up a Google Voice number, 857-342-CLUS (2587) , which always forwards to at least one of the organizing committee’s cellphones.  Please call this number if you need to contact us right away.

For example, call the number if for some reason you are having trouble finding us for the 1pm meeting. But for medical emergencies, don’t call us -- call 911 from any phone!