rules of graphlab

yumi...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2013, 9:42:25 PM8/3/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I have two questions about graphlab now, and I think they are vague and I have no idea about they.
1) There are several parameters, they are would be provided or adjusted by ourselves?

2)And about running datasets, depended on our own judgement or you would limit which one to run the dataset?

I would come back soon. = =

Thank you in advance!

Verónica Vergara Larrea (SCC13 Science Lead)

Aug 6, 2013, 12:51:27 AM8/6/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1) There are several parameters, they are would be provided or adjusted by ourselves?

Could you clarify a little bit about the parameters you are referring to? Or if you are using one of the examples, send the link?

2)And about running datasets, depended on our own judgement or you would limit which one to run the dataset?

For the competition we will be providing the data sets that you will run.

Best,
Verónica

--
Verónica Vergara L.

yumi...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2013, 11:00:34 PM8/6/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
Thank for your reply!

for the first question, I mean, for example, if we would use the collaborative filtering tools, there are many command line arguments, more usages and parameters' details please go to :http://docs.graphlab.org/collaborative_filtering.html .  thoes parameters should be decided by ourslves or by committee?

Thanks in advance.