No need to provide description for SC13 Exhibitor Directory

Daniel Kamalic (SCC13 Commodity Track Lead)

Sep 23, 2013, 5:04:34 PM9/23/13
to student-cluste...@googlegroups.com
I believe all teams received the below mailing asking them to provide a description for the SC13 exhibitor directory.

I think this mailing may have gone to everyone because of the badges we
registered all the teams for.  You don't need to provide them with anything, though if you have already done so, it won't matter.