PhD position in history of technology

Francis Lee

Nov 18, 2022, 3:52:08 AM11/18/22
to STS i Sverige
We are recruiting a History of Technology PhD student at Chalmers. Might be of interest for the list. See below.

Best

Francis

Vidarebefordrat mejl:

Från: Saara Matala <mat...@chalmers.se>
Ämne: PhD position in history of technology
Datum: 17 november 2022 14:26:19 CET
Till: TME STS Personal <personal...@chalmers.se>
Eftersänt från: <franc...@chalmers.se>

Dear colleagues,
The call for applications for PhD students in the history of technology is now open: https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=11127&rmlang=UK
Please don’t hesitate to share the advertisement with newly and nearly graduated who might be interested in joining our division.

Best regards,
-Saara

Dr. | Postdoktor
Teknikens ekonomi och organisation | Technology Management and Economics
Avd. för Teknik, vetenskap och samhälle | Div. of Science, Technology and Society
+358-400-253474

Chalmers tekniska högskola | Chalmers University of Technology
Vera Sandbergs Allé 8
SE-412 96 Göteborg, Sweden