Welcome to the Digital STS Hub @ Chalmers

Francis Lee

Oct 18, 2021, 11:51:27 AM10/18/21
to sts_s...@googlegroups.com
Dear all!
We are happy to announce our new initiative The Digital STS Hub @Chalmers University.

The Digital STS Hub aims to gather scholars interested in questions about ”the digital” from an STS perspective. We will be presenting our own texts, discussing cutting edge research, and inviting leading international researchers—with the aim of exploring STS and the digital together. How can STS can help address questions about algorithms, AI, data, and digitalisation?

We are organising regular seminars on zoom to make possible national and international meetings and discussions. Using the digital to explore the digital!

If you want to join our discussions on zoom and want to keep up to date on what we’re doing send an email to digital-sts-...@googlegroups.com to join our email list.

Looking forward to new and interesting discussions and collaborations!

Very welcome

Francis, (Karl Palmås, and Catharina Landström)