Issue 1136 in struts2-jquery: Transaction Management in 2 grid

struts2...@googlecode.com

Aug 23, 2015, 8:13:48 PM8/23/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 1136 by pramod1...@gmail.com: Transaction Management in 2 grid
https://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1136

(This is for feature requests and bugs in Struts2 jQuery Plugin - for
getting help, please use the User Group.
http://groups.google.com/group/struts2-jquery )

Problem :
I gave 2 grid in a form .Grid 1 and Grid 2 .When I click Grid 1 then Grid 2
data load.i want to manage transaction if i change both the grid and click
on Update Button which is placed in form want to update both grid data in
same transaction.

why grid want 1 Action for every grid its very difficult to manage every
grid submitting for data loading in server side.

i am not getting any solution,
Please give me solution as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

issue notifications to this address.