Issue 1099 in struts2-jquery: onclick of edit button in the navigator without selecting any rows- disables the page.

struts2...@googlecode.com

Apr 23, 2014, 12:13:15 AM4/23/14
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 1099 by hemamali...@gmail.com: onclick of edit button in the
navigator without selecting any rows- disables the page.
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1099

(This is for feature requests and bugs in Struts2 jQuery Plugin - for
getting help, please use the User Group.
http://groups.google.com/group/struts2-jquery )

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Go to Grid (editable)
2.Click on edit button without selecting the page.
3.The whole page becomes greyed and disabled .

It should prompt the user to select or add any row.Instead page is greyed
and disabled.

Which struts2 version?
struts2-core-2.3.8.jar

Which struts2-jquery plugin version?
3.6.1

Attachments:
Errorsjg.png 19.7 KB

issue notifications to this address.

struts2...@googlecode.com

Apr 28, 2014, 1:37:52 PM4/28/14
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: johgep
Labels: Component-Grid-Plugin Milestone-3.7.1

Comment #1 on issue 1099 by johgep: onclick of edit button in the navigator
without selecting any rows- disables the page.
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1099

Solved with upgrade to latest jqGrid version.

struts2...@googlecode.com

May 13, 2014, 3:09:23 PM5/13/14
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #2 on issue 1099 by johgep: onclick of edit button in the navigator
without selecting any rows- disables the page.
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1099

struts2...@googlecode.com

Jun 24, 2015, 7:04:05 AM6/24/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 1099 by jinshadk...@gmail.com: onclick of edit button
in the navigator without selecting any rows- disables the page.
https://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1099

I have the same issue in version 3.7.1 . I think this issue is not fixed.
Need to refresh the page after getting this error.