Grid navigator edit dialog does not refresh record when new record is selected

steve f

May 1, 2015, 7:07:51 PM5/1/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Steps will reproduce the problem

1.Select a record in the grid showcase
2. click edit
3. click cancel
4. select a different record
5. click edit. note the old record is still in the edit dialog. It should be the newly selected record.

Is there any way to get the navigator edit dialog to refresh with the newly selected record when it opens?

Thanks!

steve f

May 4, 2015, 2:14:13 PM5/4/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
I have done some more googling and tried to pass recreateForm:true to my edit and add options for the navigator and still can't achieve reload of the contents of the edit dialog.

 navigatorEditOptions="{
                      width: 450,
                      recreateForm: true,
                      reloadAfterSubmit:true,
                      afterSubmit:function(response,postdata){return isError(response.responseText);}
                    }"
  navigatorAddOptions="{
                      width: 450,
                      recreateForm: true,
                      reloadAfterSubmit:true,
                      afterSubmit:function(response,postdata){return isError(response.responseText);}
                    }"

Any help would be appreciated.

steve f

May 26, 2015, 12:48:23 PM5/26/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Is this project completely dead now?

Lukasz

May 26, 2015, 1:00:04 PM5/26/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Nope - was moved to GitHub sometime ago

steve f

May 26, 2015, 1:37:36 PM5/26/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that, is there some other way to get help with a coding question? I look on github and I only see source code and issues. Is it best to create an issue to get some help?

Thanks!

Steve

Lukasz

May 26, 2015, 2:42:53 PM5/26/15