Is there a way to know the object that is being activated before it's activated?

Harry Brumleve

Aug 26, 2019, 11:53:39 PM8/26/19
to structuremap-users
Hi there, long time, first time.

I'm trying to set a few context variables for dependencies of a given object type (ProviderBase) and I would like the dependencies beneath the class to have a couple of variables set to help them to decide how to behave.

I know _after_ an instance of ProviderBase has been activated, but by then all of its dependencies and their dependencies are activated.

Is there something I can listen to in order to be notified when that tree (or part of the tree) is getting worked on?

Thanks in advance, big fan!