Running Time of Preview or Fast Three Step algorithm

Giuseppe Signorello

Feb 19, 2013, 2:58:44 PM2/19/13
to structur...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I see Capture, decoder, Preview and Fast Three Phase and I test them with the .exe file.
My question is related to the time of running for Preview and Fast Three Phase. I see that Capture time is 60 fps. The other apps? Moreover I have problems to compile the source with visual studio 2010, the problem is in openframeworks. I surf on internet about the problem but the solutions proposed don't work.
Thanks for your answers.

Giuseppe Signorello

Feb 19, 2013, 3:41:18 PM2/19/13
to structur...@googlegroups.com
I'm interesting at the time of reconstruction...

Kyle McDonald

Feb 19, 2013, 8:57:17 PM2/19/13
to structur...@googlegroups.com
if you need interactive/realtime reconstruction, you're going to have
the most difficulties with syncing your camera and projector before
you get to the problem of reconstruction time (which should be around
100 fps on an HD image for modern systems).

one of the reasons that ofxStructuredLight has been unmaintained is
that interactive/realtime reconstruction is significantly easier using
a kinect or asus xtion.