Render Movie

TheFantasist

Aug 16, 2011, 2:46:01 AM8/16/11
to structured-light
Hi, I found ThreePhase through Makerbot, i used it and had really
great results! Then I tried Capture/Decode, but i don't seem to find
the way to render a movie... Am i missing something? Is the export in
gray colors? Or am i doing something wrong? And is render movie
actually a movie clip being render or is the frame by frame i get the
actual render?
Thanx for the help and thanx Kyle McDonald for the awesome apps.
Greetings from Mexico.
The Fantasist

Kyle McDonald

Aug 17, 2011, 2:00:16 AM8/17/11
to structur...@googlegroups.com
the 'export' option is just for saving a recording of what's happening on the screen.

if you don't see anything on the screen, then it won't save anything. you'll need to set all your parameters correctly first (zskew, zdepth, offset, rate, etc).

kyle