Treemix - wrong values of m and i in OptM

閲覧: 226 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Zoe Meziere

未読、
2022/12/26 1:14:392022/12/26
To: structure-software
Hi all,

I am using the OptM R package to determine the optimal number of migration edged from my Treemix runs. However, when using the function optM(), it recognises the wrong number of migration edges and iterations. In my bash script (pasted bellow), I used tm varying from 1 to 10 and using 10 iterations, but optM() outputs "m ranges between 0 and 4. The average number of iterations per m (not including m = 0) was 25.". The Treemix output files are correctly labelled so I don't know where the issue is coming from...

Have you had this issue before?
Cheers,

for m in {1..10}

   do

   for i in {1..10}

      do

      s=$RANDOM

      echo "Random seed = ${s}"

      treemix \

         -i Stylo_treemix_input.frq.gz \

         -o Stylo.${i}.${m} \

         -global \

         -m ${m} \

         -k 500 \

         -seed ${s}

      done

done

Haley Arnold

未読、
2024/03/29 11:19:193月29日
To: structure-software
Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Did you ever figure out what was going on? Is this normal optM behavior?

Thank you,

Haley
全員に返信
投稿者に返信