Video Demonstration for using Onyx

Phil Wood

May 8, 2020, 12:34:21 PM5/8/20
to Structural Equation Modeling
Hi all,
Given the latest guidance from my university, we are encouraged to make many of our instructional materials available online. Many of you had requested that I make a video illustrating how to use Onyx, and I'm happy to say that I've made a youtube video to that end. Please let me know if you have any feedback or comments on it. I'm not going to be an internet sensation, but it was kind of fun to do and this way you can skip quickly to a topic that you might be interested in particularly.
https://youtu.be/2ic2OLzyEk4

Engelhardt, Christopher Robert

May 8, 2020, 1:07:38 PM5/8/20
to structural-equ...@googlegroups.com
You won’t be an internet sensation with that kind of attitude, Phil. :)

Hope you and family are well!

Best,

Chris

Sent from my iPhone