dual component growth models

Phil Wood

Mar 19, 2019, 9:16:38 PM3/19/19
to Structural Equation Modeling
Hi folks,
Here is a topic for tomorrow, which deals with latent variable change models and proportional change. It has some relevance to some of the projects you are working on, though, naturally, I don't expect you to consider them at this stage in the class. They are an interesting alternative way to think of these. I took the data from the Grimm, Ram & Estabrook book, but included a number of things in Mplus. The models are somewhat complicated, so I took the time to draw out the model in Amos. It's visually a bit of a tangle, but I think I can walk you through what is what. Actually the Mplus graph is actually parseable as well.  Phil
3a.bdcsm_bi_math_read.out
3a.bdcsm_bi_math_read.gh5
fscores_fc.dat
3a.bdcsm_bi_math_read.dgm