Announcements March 2019

Josiah Carlson

Apr 1, 2019, 11:24:38 PM4/1/19
to structd
Hello Readers,

Late again, posting on April 1, though this is not a post intended to fool anyone, as everything is serious.

Announcements:
On the personal side, I discovered the cause of prolonged dizziness and inability to work: funked up C1/C2 vertebrae (I saved my lime tree, it was falling down in the heavy southern California rains this season). PT is helping, can only do 2-4 hours of work/day before the headaches / dizziness gets me. I should get better with time, work, and rest.

Since I'm no longer able to sit at a computer and be effective for 12+ hours a day, all planned work is going to be done in some arbitrary order, based on what I think I can get done, given actual physical limitations, priorities, etc.

Take care,
Dr. Josiah Carlson, Ph.D.
CEO / CTO / Founder StructD.com

     StructD 5.0.0 (df25309f/1) 64 bit   Mode: standalone   _______