Edward Siedle: Ohio Pensioners May Hold The Keys To Finally Fixing America’s Struggling Public Pensions

1 view

strsohio...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2021, 11:27:09 AM7/26/21
to STRS Ohio Watchdogs
Ohio Pensioners May Hold The Keys To Finally Fixing America’s Struggling Public Pensions
By Edward Siedle
Forbes Contributor
July 25, 2021

In Ohio, strong participant organizations, such as the Ohio Retired Teachers Association and social media, including Facebook groups like STRS Ohio Watchdogs, have played important roles in funding the forensic investigation, publicizing its findings and continuing to lobby for change. Strong participant organizations and social networks are critical to success.

I believe we are on the cusp of a participant-initiated public pension revolution. Count on Ohio to be the first win for participants.