ejabberd XMPP connection failed using strophejs

manish kumar

Sep 5, 2015, 7:14:39 PM9/5/15
to Strophe

I am trying to run THIS XMPP JS code using ejabbered on server side. Here is my connection code:

$(document).bind('connect', function (ev, data) {
    console.log("connect "+JSON.stringify(data));
    var conn = new Strophe.Connection("http://localhost:5280/http-bind");

    conn.connect(data.jid, data.password, function (status) {
        console.log("status"+status);
        if (status === Strophe.Status.CONNECTED) {
            $(document).trigger('connected');
        } else if (status === Strophe.Status.DISCONNECTED) {
            $(document).trigger('disconnected');
        }
    });

    Hello.connection = conn;
});

I am getting status = 1. and after few time later it starts keep showing : Uncaught Error: 11, flXHR::abort(): Failed, The abort() call failed to complete.

my ejabberd is running on http://localhost:5280/admin/ and admin@ejab is admin user.

Jonathan Andrade

May 14, 2018, 4:17:40 PM5/14/18
to Strophe