ANSI Exceptions

talksmall

Jun 4, 2008, 2:53:52 PM6/4/08
to Strongtalk-general
I have just posted my implementation of ANSI compliant exception
handling to the downloads page. I have also posted the companion SUnit
tests.

Obviously, since the tests rely on SUnit, you will need that too in
order to run them! So, I've also ported SUnit from the Camp Smalltalk
Squeak code. I have also posted that to the downloads page. SUnit-
Preload contains the pre-reqs that SUnit relies on, SUnit is SUnit
itself (duh!) and SUnitTests contains SUnit's tests of itself. There
is no UI as yet, but test failures and errors are reported to the
Transcript in the interim. Once I have ported the UI I plan to
contribute the SUnit port back to Camp Smalltalk.

Enjoy.

Steve