SUnit UI

talksmall

Jun 8, 2008, 8:11:29 PM6/8/08
to Strongtalk-general
Following up on my earlier post about SUnit I have now ported the
TestRunner to Strongtalk. I have posted the code for this as a
download - SUnit-3.1.1.cs. I have also updated TestResult to avoid
logging errors and failures to the Transcript, since they are now
displayed in the TestRunner. You will find the revised code in
SUnit-3.1.1.cs

To use just doit to "TestRunner open". This will display a list of all
TestCase subclasses. You can then run all the tests or select a single
test and run its tests. If you add a new TestCase, just refresh the
list with the refresh button.

Regards, Steve