Stressapptest for iMX6 Running Android

Josh

Sep 24, 2018, 12:45:02 PM9/24/18
to stressapptest-discuss
Hello,

My company is currently working on a project that involves the iMX6 board running the Android OS. And I was given the task to create some tests for the eMMC and RAM, and came across the stressapptest found here: https://github.com/stressapptest/stressapptest/. I figured this would be a great test to stress out the hardware and make sure everything is stable.

That being said, I've been trying to get it to run, and for the life of me can't figure out how to. I've got the Java NDK installed, as well as created a jni folder and moved the Android.mk file into it, and still getting errors. This one in particular:

C:\Users\...\Desktop\stressapptest-master\stressapptest-master> ndk-build
Android NDK: APP_PLATFORM not set. Defaulting to minimum supported version android-16.
make: *** No rule to make target `jni/src/main.cc', needed by `obj/local/arm64-v8a/objs/stressapptest/src/main.o'.  Stop.

Do I need to edit any of the files in order to compile and run it?

Thanks,
Josh