How to implement stressapptest into Android source code?

Sam 施詠陞 IACT Shih

Jul 1, 2019, 4:34:09 AM7/1/19
to stressapptest-discuss
Dear All,

Is it possible to put the package "stressapptest" downloaded from Gitlab directly into /externel/ folder?
Or how con I implement stressapptest into Android source code?

Regards

Nick Sanders

Jul 1, 2019, 2:27:16 PM7/1/19
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com

--

---

Sam 施詠陞 IACT Shih

Jul 1, 2019, 9:22:20 PM7/1/19
to stressapptest-discuss
Hello Nick,

First of all, thank you for your information.
But if I want to port "stressapptest" to an Android platform without network and self-planning, can I put "stressapptest" directly into /externel/ folder?

Regards

Nick於 2019年7月2日星期二 UTC+8上午2時27分16秒寫道:

Nick Sanders