Execution Failure

Blake P

Oct 19, 2021, 9:35:39 PM10/19/21
to stressapptest-discuss
Hello!

I'm very new to linux so apologies if I'm not very up to date, for some reason when i run stressapptest in the command bar it'll initiate but then just say killed and return to normal. Am i missing something? Thank you in advance!

Kavin Ashokan

Oct 26, 2021, 1:31:13 PM10/26/21
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blake,

How much amount of memory you are reserving and running SAT?
In case of large amount of memory it will lead to trigger OOM killer (out of memory).

Regards,
Kavin

--

---