Greetings for the day!
Please find the below job description and let us know whether you’re available to apply for this position.
Job Title: Hardware Stress Testing
Location: (Remote until pandemic ends) Redmond, WA
Hands On experience in diagnostics at board level Can you pe
• Experience on Performance / Stress Test development and execution would be a plus.
• Experience working on datacenter products
• Experience working on high-speed boards
• Proficient in PCIe, SPI, I2C interfaces
• Good knowledge on working of SoC peripherals (Timers, Interrupts, Clock modules, Cache, Memory Controllers)
• Proficiency in C programming
• Able to closely work with cross-functional teams (architects, silicon, hardware and software teams)
Thanks & Regards
(248-473-0720) Ext: 148
HCL Global systems
Suite 220, Farmington. MI 48335
Phone: (248-473-0720) Ext: 148Email id : kam...@hclglobal.com