Does StressApptest has Machine Check Error coverage?

Manisha Gajbe

Aug 16, 2019, 12:50:35 PM8/16/19
to stressapptest-discuss
Does StressApptest has Machine Check Error coverage? I do see about UECC and CECC

Nick Sanders

Aug 16, 2019, 1:54:58 PM8/16/19
to stressappt...@googlegroups.com
It has a place to do so, but since (at the time stressapptest was written) there wasn't a standard reporting or decoding for machine checks, there wasn't any generic open source version.
You can inherit OsLayer and implement YourOsLayer::ErrorPoll() and fill in MCE coverage here in a way that works with your system.

--

---