Incompatibility with 2.28 keepass

LeBaux

Mar 16, 2015, 9:35:18 AM3/16/15
to strengt...@googlegroups.com
Latest release (3rd build) is not compatible with latest keepass. If you still maintain the project, please update it.
Thanks!

Torok Peter

Mar 16, 2015, 10:02:24 AM3/16/15
to strengt...@googlegroups.com
Dear LeBaux,

I am sorry, I have no time to maintain.
If you have, and make corrections, I am happy to put on website of project, and credit your name.

Best Regards,
Peter

--
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok „StrengthReport” csoportjára.
Az erről a csoportról és az ahhoz kapcsolódó e-mailekről való leiratkozáshoz küldjön egy e-amailt a(z) strengthrepor...@googlegroups.com címre.

LeBaux

Mar 16, 2015, 3:43:09 PM3/16/15
to strengt...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for quick reply! I have no idea how to do that, I was just curious if the project is still alive.
But it is no big trouble, I will just use older version to do the analysis, thank you for making the plugin in first place.
Good luck in future projects.